NEWS: Next Meeting (published 2022-11-07) Click here for more
WHO WE ARE
- U3A Greystones is a voluntary organisation.
- For people of the Third Age., that is a stage in life, when one might have more time for one's own interests.
- We provide an opportunity to share knowledge and learn from the wisdom of others.
- All are welcome to join, and can freely participate, as much or as little as wished.
- Our aim is to encourage lifelong learning in an informal setting,
- Sharing skills, interests and talents,
- Thereby meeting people with similar interests, exchanging ideas and making friends. The social aspect of the U3A groups is considered important, especially following retirement, relocation and bereavement.
- Our meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Thursday, of the month at 10.30 am, in Delgany Golf Club,
- At meetings, we host an informative talk, drawn from a wide range of topics, and afterwards, there's a chance to meet and chat over a cup of tea or coffee. (http://www.u3agreystones.com)
- Click EVENTS now to see the list of speakers and topics for this year and next.
- Application for membership can be made to our Membership Secretary, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The yearly fee is 35.00 Euros, renewable annually.
- Click DOCUMENTS and then APPLICATION FORM now to download the form.
- We do hope you will join.